Felicia's Event Design and Planning

Live For Today....Plan For Tomorrow... Party Tonight!

Do you like some of the items that I display - Purchase them on Etsy etsy.com/shop/FeliciasEventDesign

Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby Shower - Ralph Lauren "Polo" Theme

This weekend I had the pleasure of planning a Ralph Lauren "Polo" Themed Baby Shower in North Carolina. It turned out to be a very nice event. We had lots of games and great prizes. The event wasn't held in the DMV so I had to find a baker in NC. Luckily, a friend recommended Kee Kees Kupkakes Gourmet Goodies of Greenville, NC. I purchased the cookies, cake, and cupcakes from the bakery.  As you can see Kee Kee is a really good artist. Funny thing, I heard that the dessert was very good. Can you believe that I didn't even get to taste it? Anyway, I love happy customers so I'm sure that I will use her again. Enjoy the pictures!


















13 comments:

  1. i want this as my theme but i would like the color yellow how do i go throw with this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok i need help with my party decorations i like your stuff just need it to be for a first birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY...I'm in love! my youngest daughter just told me that she wants a POLO themed baby shower and I was racking my brain!

    I'm taking ALL of these ideas! yep..now to just find a bakery in Maryland to make those cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm so sorry for the delayed response. There is no excuse, but I'm new to blogging and didn't realize that you were attempting to contact me. I can be reached at felicia.farmer@gmail.com.

      Delete
    2. Shayla, it depends on what you are interested in purchasing, but everything is reasonably priced.

      Delete
  5. hi do yhu do 1st birthday party.. contact me at aieisha1260@gmail.Com thank yhu so much..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi my name is Esha ave wanted to kno how much yhu charge for 1 year old birthday parties... party favors and table wear contact me at aieisha1260@gmail.com....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need this theme plz call me or email mariajanuary23@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey how you doing I wonder can you do my babyshower and the theme is Ralph Lauren

    ReplyDelete